Friday after dinner we broke out the ropes and started a harness. Last time I had put to much pressure where Jackie had surgery. So this time I made sure that there would be no pressure there.
I put on a top harness and then came down to her belly and did a few more wraps.
Now, when I put her on the bed, the bottom ropes all gathered up on her belly, but the upper ropes all stayed put. It was very distracting to me and a bit disappointing. After a few minutes of playing I pulled Jackie up to pull the ropes off.
She enjoyed the ropes, I was frustrated.
It means I need to practice more on my ties and stays to keep ropes in place. Jackie would actually maybe start a weekly zoom/online session where were work with others to teach and learn. Maybe, we'll see.